Sunday, May 9, 2010

Womanly Sweet Sunday

Hello again everyone,

If you've just come from my previous post, you should be expecting this card. It is the ladies Birthday card using the exact same Sweet Sunday sketch.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, textured with Sizzix Small Dots. The patterned paper is BasicGrey Lilykate. The images, stamped on Whisper White, are Stampin' Up Playful Petals. The images are coloured with Tombow markers and highlighted with Close To My Heart Liquid Glass. The sentiment is Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday Greetings. The embellishments are Peggy's Pretties.

I love the femininity of this card. It is so soft and romantic. These watery colours are amongst my very favourites. I also really like the effect of coating images with liquid glass, it adds just that little extra sheen to the flowers.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment