Friday, June 4, 2010

Sketched Birthday

Hello everyone,

Within the next couple of weeks three of my four nieces will celebrate birthdays as will my brother. My daughter's and my father-in-law's birthdays have just passed. It is birthday cards all around at I SPI. Believe it or not, a similar thing happens at the end of September and beginning of October.

I've been looking at a number of new challenges over the past couple of weeks and today's card is inspired by one of these finds. Friday Sketchers provided a really interesting sketch that I thought I could use for my niece's card.


The card base is from Recollections. The purple layer is Quickutz Tropical. The yellow layer is Stampin' Up Barely Banana which is textured with Cuttlebug's Happy Birthday folder. The printed paper is DCWV Birthday as is the green scalloped circle and the letters. The image is from Inkadinkado stamped on a scrap of white Recollections card stock.

I like this card. It is so very sweet for a young girl. I love all the different shapes and colours. It makes this a fun card as it should be. I know Bailey will love it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment