Friday, July 9, 2010

Clean & Simple Baby

Hello everyone,

My plan last weekend was to build up my stash of baby cards as I've not a one. What I ended up doing instead, was make a handful of wedding cards. I'm sticking to my plan this weekend and have started off with today's Clean & Simple Stamping sketch.

The background paper is DCWV Textured Pastels. The polka dotted strip is DCWV Nanna's Kids. The remaining paper is Stampin' Up - Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal. The images are Heidi Grace Baby. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short & Sweet.

I think this is a great gender-neutral baby card. I like the offset images and the colours work so well together. I'm hoping all my baby cards this weekend come together so well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment