Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Patterned Luck

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague who was looking for something natural to wish her boss (and mine) good luck as he moves on to another position. He has been a great boss so this truly was a labour of love. I used Saturday's Card Patterns sketch because it is the type of sketch I really enjoy.


The paper is all Stampin' Up Urban Oasis, Whisper White and Basic Grey. The sentiment is Waltzingmouse Say It With Style. The hemp is of unknown origin from the stash. The eyelets are Making Memories.

I really love the symmetry of this type of sketch. It was a lot of fun to use so many different sheet of the Urban Oasis paper on one card. The effect is exactly what I wanted for this card.

I hope you enjoy and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments: