Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kissingly Male

Hello everyone,

This card was crafted for today's Pals Paper Arts challenge to create a Masculine KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetie) card. This challenge couldn't have come at a better time as I had a colleague looking for a thank you card for a man and I had nothing 100% suitable in my stash. Note to self - more masculine cards.

The base is a vanilla Recollections card. The image is Sweet 'n Sassy Autumn Blessings. The sentiment is Penny Black Thanks, Thanks.

I love this clean and simple card. It is just perfect as a masculine KISS card. I can't wait to do a few more along this line.

Please enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Love how you did your image - love the sentiment and all of the white space! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Clean and classy! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete