Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank You Again

Hello everyone,

Today's card is part of my goal to increase my stash of male thank you cards. I used Saturday's awesome Stamping 411 sketch which was just to inspiring to miss.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Bashful Blue layered with BasicGrey Granola. The sentiment is Gina K Tag, You're It affixed with a metal element of unknown origin and mounted on a scrap of Bashful Blue. The brown strip is Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip which was crimped.

I think this is an awesome thank you card for a guy. The colours are perfect and it is really simple and absolutely not fussy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely striking!!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background paper...wonderful job with the Stamping 411 sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! It works perfectly with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sleek and modern - super job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card, and the strip with the sentiment actually reminds me of a man's belt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete