Friday, August 27, 2010

Thanks Coach

Hello everyone,

It's been so long since I've made a card I actually had a hard time focusing today. Tomorrow is my daughter's last soccer game and I picked up a little thank you for her coach. I, of course, just had to make him a card to go with it.


The background paper is atd Story of Us. The white paper is Stampin' Up Whisper White. The yellow and red layers are DCWV Jewel Coloured and Brights respectively. The image is of unknown origin from the stamp stash. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Lots of Thoughts.

I used Tuesday's Inspirational Card Sketches as a starting point. This year, the league's team names were based on the World Cup teams and their team was Spain thus the red and gold.
I think this is a great thank you card and I know her coach will love it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Great card for the coach! Thanks for joining us at Inspirational Card Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the coach will love it! Such a great card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!
    Hugs, Stacy (ICS)

    ReplyDelete