Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simply Nature Inspired

Hello everyone,

Tonight's card was crafted for yesterday's One Layer Wednesday challenge which was to be inspired by nature. A good 75% of my stamps depict nature, either flowers, trees, leaves or butterflies. This card was the perfect opportunity to use a stamp that I've had for a while but had yet to ink up.

The card base is from Recollections. The image is Gina K Spring Blooms which was coloured with Faber-Castell markers. The sentiment is Gina K Botanicals stamped with Nick Bantock Charcol Grey.

I just love this card. The lines are so beautifully simple. Perfect for a really clean card. I figure this would be a great card for either a birthday or a wedding or even an engagement and that makes the sentiment very flexible.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card! So delicate! And, I really like how versatile that sentiment is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the sentiment...and that rose is just so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful in its simplicity, well done :o)

    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete