Monday, October 25, 2010

Blinged Holly

Hello everyone,

Thursday's Pals Paper Arts challenge, a clean and simple card with bling, was right up my ally. I knew I would make a card. Low and behold, some new stamps arrived in the mail today and my Pals Paper Arts card almost make itself.


The card base is from Recollections. The image is Heartfelt Creations Elegant Holly Swirls. The image was coloured with Sakura Glaze pens and highlighted with Sakura Gelly Roll Gold pens. The sentiment is Close To My Heart Christmas Scripts. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I love this card. Holly is one of my favourite holiday images and I find this new stamps especially appealing. They are designed to work with specific Spellbinders dies. I can't wait to play with them and see what happens.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant! Lovely holiday card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty--clean and simple with a bit of bling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete