Monday, October 18, 2010

Celebrating Pink

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a photo and colour inspiration from last Thursday's Colour Create Challenge. I found the photo really appealing and the colours - pink, green and cream - can make a beautiful Christmas combination.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Watermelon. The striped paper is a freebie of unknown origin (possibly My Mind's Eye). The ornaments are Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and a scrap of green of unknown origin. The paper was glittered with Glitter Ritz Warm Micro Fine Glitter, topped with a Peel Off's Ornament sticker. The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo. The brads are Close To My Heart Glitter Brads.

I love this card. The colour combination was wonderful and the card is beautiful and nontraditional. It rather takes me back to the 1950s. I wish I had some feathers to embellish the card even more.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card!! Great use of the colors given for the COLOUR CREATE Challenge..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete