Sunday, October 10, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Hello everyone,

Today's card is inspired by Friday's Clean and Simple Stamping sketch. It was one I just couldn't resist.
The background paper is Stampin' Up Christmas Cocoa designer paper. The middle layer is glossy paper that was textured with one of Cuttlebug's Winter Wonderland folders after being covered with Stampendous Crystal Snow ultra fine glitter. The top layer is another piece of glossy paper that was smooshed with Ranger Adirondack Latte, Espresso, Pearl and Silver alcohol ink. The snowflake was cut with Spellbinders Create A Flake 1 from the same paper as the middle layer. The sentiment is Cornish heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions. The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.
I love this card. I find the metal appearance of the papers very appealing. I also love using glitter covered paper as the effect is pretty impressive for such an easy technique. This really is a wonderfully clean and simple card.
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Great Card and you have perfectly follow the sketch.
    I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete