Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Mercy

Hello everyone,

Today, Mercy's Tuesday Sketch posted it's 100th challenge and Mercy Kerin is offering some wonderful prizes for this week's challenge participants. How could I not take part?


The card base is Recollections. The background layer is DCWV 'Tis The Season stack which is textured with the Cuttlebug Holly With Berries folder. The patterned paper is K & Company Yultide and SW Glad Tidings card making pads. The image, Kaiser Doodled Christmas is stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla. The ornament shapes are cut with Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament die. The snowflake is Sizzix Northern Frost Decorative Strip cut from a piece of Very Vanilla to which Glitter Ritz warm transparent micro fine glitter was applied. The embellishments is of unknown origin.

I'm not sure how I feel about this card. It is not the best nor the worst card I've ever crafted. Light mint green is not a favourite colour and in hindsight I probably should have used a different green and I would be much happier with this card. I do love the Kaiser image which incorporates the words Believe, Peace and Joy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment