Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Clean & Simple Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses Friday's Clean and Simple Stamping sketch and was absolutely inspired by the paper.


The inspiring background paper is Close To My Heart Mistletoe. The images are Annabelle stamps Holly Branch stamped with Stampin' Up Soft Suede, heat embossed with Close To My Heart silver pearl and coloured with Sakura Gold Shadow pens. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short & Sweet. The ribbon is Michaels Special Value. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

As I SPI followers know, holly is one of my favourite images and this card is just filled with holly. Of course, Clean & Simple Stamping offers great sketches every Friday. How can a cardmaker go wrong?

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!

    Greetings, Saskia :)
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL card for the CAS challenge. TFS!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete