Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Wonder

Hello everyone,

Today's post is just awesome! A friend had asked me for seven Christmas cards and as I've gone through my stash, I thought I'd see what happened with a ten card one-sheet wonder. I found a great tutorial, with measurements, at Kimberly Morris's Procrastistamper blog.

The card bases are Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White. The patterned paper is all Little Yellow Bicycle 25 Days of Christmas. The ribbon is all Michael's Special Value. The sentiments include: Stampin' Up Warmest Regards, Expressions In Ink 4-in-1 Holidays, Impression Obsession Christmas Expressions, Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions, Hero Arts Wishing You Flourish, Stampin' Up Warm Words, Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments and Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions. The embellishments include: Bo Bunny Press Our Family Christmas stickers, brads and pearls of unknown origin, Martha Stewart embellishments, Crafts Gem Chic, Keepsake Memories, Annabelle Pearls, and Making Memories Glitter Deco Brads.

I'm so very pleased with these cards. I wish the photo was better but I don't know how to take a photo that will do the cards justice. All together, the ten cards took about three hours to make from start to finish. I tried to keep it simple in terms of sticking with three types of paper. I also used just one type of ribbon. I used variety when it came to embellishments which really makes each card very different. I'm so happy with these cards I know I will use the template again to make more cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, the cards are perfect and we know that the recipients will love them!!

    M and X

    ReplyDelete