Thursday, December 30, 2010

No Christmas Cards

Hello everyone,

I had a wonderful time making cards today unfortunately not a Christmas card was among them. I had three commissioned cards for the office and a belated holiday card for a dear friend. I had so much fun making these cards but would really like to get a few Christmas cards in before Valentines hits full force.

The card base is from Recollections and is one that I flubbed from an earlier challenge. It is stamped with Stampin' Up Snow Swirled, Serene Snowflakes, Snow Burst and the Snowflake Spot which were embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder. The background paper is DCWV The Pets Stack layered on Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise. The horizontal strip is Stampin' Up Ruby Red. The photos (my own) are layered on more Tempting Turquoise. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warm Words stamped on a scrap of Whisper White.

The background layer is Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy on which is layered DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack. The vertical strip is more DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack layered on a piece of Stampin' Up Basic Black. The sentiment is Marah Johnson Creative Imagination Epoxy Stickers. The embellishments are Black Licorice Oregon Raindrops.

The background paper is more DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack layered on a piece of Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip. The sticker is another Marah Johnson Creative Imagination Epoxy Sticker.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Certainly Celery textured with Sizzix Circle Circus. The horizontal strip is Recollections Doodle layered on Stampin' Up Brocade Blue. The robots are My Mind's Eye Lil' Robots Chipboard Elements. The embellishments are from Mulitcrafts. The sentiment, my own, was created with my P-Touch and adhered to a scrap of Brocade Blue.

I just love all these cards. They are all really different but so much fun. I know all the recipients will love them as they are tailored especially for them.

Please enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment