Thursday, February 17, 2011

Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague whose friend was recently engaged to be married. I've not had time to do any blog surfing lately so I've designed this card all on my own.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Topiary which is textured with Sizzix Pattern 1. The patterned paper is BasicGrey Olivia. The image, stamped in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf, on Stampin' Up Whisper White, is Hero Arts Starburst Lace. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted. Both the images and sentiment are layered on Close To My Heart Hollyhock. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

I wanted a really fun card that still had some traditional feel to it. This card fits the bill and I love it! Thank you BasicGrey for producing such inspiring paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment