Monday, February 21, 2011

Even More Thanks

Hello everyone,

Believe or not, I'm almost done with all the thank you cards on my plate. Maybe just one more night of thankful creativity and I'll be on to something new. Again, I didn't use any challenges for these cards as I seem to be much more prolific without them.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Perfect Plum textured with Sizzix Damask. The middle layer is Autumn Leave Emily. The image, stamped on Close To My Heart Colonial White in Nick Bantock Damson Plum, is BasicGrey Halvah. The sentiment is Sweet 'N Sassy Autumn Blessings. The embellishments are Hero Arts Metallic Décor.

The patterned paper is all Stampin' Up Sweet Pea which is layered on So Saffron and Pretty in Pink. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short & Sweet. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

The card base is Recollections. The patterned paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Pea. The solid layer is Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie. The image is Impression Obsession Butterfly layered with Glitter Ritz Warm Transparent Micro Fine Glitter. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells.

These are three of my favourite cards from tonight. I was going through my paper stash, looking for inspiration when I came across the Sweet Pea paper. The two cards were made with scraps and they turned out beautifully. I'm also pretty pleased with the BasicGrey stamp that I found in my stamps and I've decided I just don't use them enough.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment