Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank You Encore

Hello everyone,

Just one more time! I've got a heck of day today and my evening is booked so there won't be any opportunity to craft a card or cards tonight. I decided that I'd post a couple of the thank you cards that I've made the past few days but have not posted.


The background paper is My Mind's Eye Trés Jolie Mon Cheri "Beauty" Floral which is layered on Close To My Heart Cocoa. The image is Stampin' Up Asian Artistry stamped in Nick Bantock Van Dyke Brown and coloured with Faber-Castell Watercolour pencil crayons. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards. The ribbon is of unknown origin from the scrap bin and the embellishments are Hero Arts Pearls.

The background paper is DCWV textured pastel cardstock. The vertical strips are Close To My Heart Chocolate which are textured with Cuttlebug's Perfectly Paisley dry embossing folder. The printed layer is We R Memory Keepers Precious Metal Vintage Brass Crush. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Flight of the Butterfly which is stamped on Very Vanilla and layered on another piece of DCWV textured pastel cardstock. The embellishments are Hot Off The Press Stitched Butterfly stickers applied to the patterned paper and glittered with Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight Transparent Microfine Glitter.

Though these are both lovely cards, I'm not as fussy about them. I think it may be the aged looking paper. The paisley paper wasn't too difficult to coordinate but the flowered paper was. I ended up using my Sakura Gold Shadow pens to make the flower look a little better. Still...

I hope you enjoy this thank you card encore and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This art is perfect for gifts. Very personal to someone who will receive it. Great job.

    Edina MN Realty | Seattle Homes | Seattle Home | Seattle Homes For Sale | Tacoma Homes

    ReplyDelete