Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thanks Again

Hello everyone,

I've got another thank you card tonight. This is another card that I just created without any sketches or challenges and it was a lot of fun to just let loose. Well as loose as I ever craft a card.

The solid papers are Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, More Mustard, Basic Grey and Whisper White. The Bermuda Bay paper is textured with Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots dry embossing folder. The More Mustard paper is textured with Cuttlebug's Leafy Branch dry embossing folder. The printed paper is K & Company Urban Rhapsody Sugar Rush. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 5mm Cream Mosaics.

The solid colours of this card were pulled from the printed paper. It is an unusual piece of paper but I think I found all the colours, patterns and textured really appealing. I'm certainly really pleased with the results. I think this card turned out beautifully and I can't wait to send it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment