Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Asian Inspired

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another in the Asian-inspired series that I've undertaken. I've actually already sold one of the cards that I blogged about on Saturday. I can't wait to try to replicate it. It may even be better the second time around.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Early Espresso stamped with Sweet Summer and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The middle layer is Stampin' Up Perfect Plum textured with Cuttlebug's Oriental Weave dry embossing folder and highlighted with more Sakura Clear Star. The horizontal strips are DCWV Far East Stack. The sentiment is Gina K. Fanciful Tags. The embellishments are Amuse Creative Candy white Pretty Pearls.

Another beautiful card if I do say so myself. One of my favourite new Stampin' Up Colours is Early Espresso. I've yet to find something it doesn't work with and I love using it instead of Basic Black. I can't say enough about the Sakura Clear Star pen. Everything I've used it on has turned out absolutely beautifully. It's been a lot of fun experimenting with it and I can't wait to see what else it can do.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment