Thursday, March 31, 2011

Asian Encore

Hello everyone,

I warned that my mojo still had more Asian-inspired cards flowing. I actually came across this paper when I was putting away my scraps last night. All of these Asian-inspired cards have only used scraps from my DCWV Far East stack so when I came across this rather sizeable piece, I couldn't just leave it in the envelop.



The solid paper is Stampin' Up Always Artichoke. The printed paper is DCWV Far East Stack. The image is Stampin' Up Asian Artistry. All images have been highlighted with Sakura's Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.

I absolutely love this card. I thought about adding a sentiment but I rather like the simplicity as is. When I first used this paper I had a difficult time pairing it with a solid paper that didn't over- or underwhelm it. I wish I'd thought of trying the Always Artichoke because it is perfect!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment