Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Announcement II

Hello everyone,

I've been playing with my friend's baby announcement and have come up with a second version that I just love!

The elements remain exactly the same as previous - textured Bazzill, Little Yellow Bicycle Delightful Collection Blooms, Inkadinkado Baby Animals, Stampin' Up Curvy Verses, Stampin' Up Dusty Durango and Nick Bantock Charcoal Grey.

I love this little panda stamp and wanted to accommodate its size so I needed to expand on the focal layer. Expanding the white rectangle required enlarging the textured layer however, my supply of textured cardstock want limited. I like the separation of the two rectangles on which the focal layer is centered. I also like all the rounded corners. I love this card! It was well worth playing with the sketch.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment