Monday, March 14, 2011

Girly Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for my god-daughter whose celebrating her birthday this week. She's a bright and chirpy little girl and I wanted her card to reflect that sweetness.


The solid papers are Stampin' Up Pink Passion and So Saffron, both of which were textured with Sizzix Ivy Flourishes. The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket DeLovely which is layered on another piece of Pink Passion. The ribbon is Offray Fun Dots. The image is Stampin' Up Perfect Punches. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Happy Moments. The image and sentiment are highlighted with Gold and Diamond Stickles.

This is a wonderfully cheerful card and I know my god-daughter will love it! I love the colours and think this is perfect for a young girl's card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment