Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

There are just so many creative options with my latest Close To My Heart order that I just had to keep on crafting. Sunday's Stars and Stamps sketch was right up my ally so there was little doubt I would use it for a card this week.

The paper is all Close To My Heart - Magnifique, Pacifica, Chocolate and Colonial White. The image is Stampin' Up Flower Factory. The sentiment is Hero Arts Small Greetings. All the flowers are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is exactly the card I pictured when I first saw the sketch. It took me a while to find the right flower stamp (does that mean too many stamps???) but this one works perfectly. I have to say I'm absolutely in love with the Sakura pen. It is so easy to use and is really impactful, though it doesn't show as well when photographed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


1 comment:

  1. Great card, Gisele. I love how the flowers are scattered. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete