Thursday, March 10, 2011

In The Mood For Christmas

Hello everyone,

I've no commissions on my plate at the moment and my stash is looking reasonably healthy so I decided that a Christmas card was in order.

The solid papers are Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler. The Cherry Cobbler is dry embossed with Sizzix Merry Christmas Phrases. The patterned paper is Fancy Pants On The Tree - Christmas Magic. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I love everything about this card; the colours, the texture, the layout. It has somewhat of a vintage vibe due to the patterned paper. I also have to say that I just love Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment