Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Sorry

Hello everyone,

A friend of a friend suffered a miscarriage last week so I made her a card. I just received some new and absolutely beautiful paper from Close To My Heart and used Saturday's Stamping 411 sketch as a starting point.

The paper is all Close To My Heart - Barn Red and Olivia. The sentiment is Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf.

I'm sad to have had to make this card as this is such a difficult thing for anyone. I do think this simple sketch and the rich autumnal papers make this a really appropriate card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you had to make this card, but it is the perfect combination of subtle beauty to give in such a difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's loss. I'm sure this card will bring her much comfort! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and interesting effect with the paper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a great card! I love the beautiful rich colors.

    ReplyDelete