Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Simple Sympathy

Hello everyone,

I've been so busy with other projects lately that I've not participated in many challenges. Last week's One Layer Wednesday challenge was to make a sympathy card without using trees or flowers. Unfortunately, my sympathy card stash has really fallen recently so I've decided I need build it up again as I really hate crafting sympathy cards at last minute.

The card base and the embellishments are from Recollections. The image, stamped three times, is Verve Filigree Fantasy. The sentiment is Gina K. Botanicals. Both the image and the sentiment are stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum.

I really like this card. It was rather nice to craft a sympathy card which doesn't use trees or flowers. I thought this was a great challenge and for me, pretty timely.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Your card reminds me to try and remember to use other ink colors, esp on olw cards, rather than the same old black ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. The colour, image and sentiment are perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete