Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Bahama Sunshine

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last in the Canadian/Bahamian series I've been working on for my daughter's student exchange. I have to say, it's been a lot of fun and was a great challenge.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Crushed Curry dry embossed with Couture Creations Satine and layered on textured Bermuda Bay. The images and sentiment is Verve Thankful Accents stamped on Whisper White and layered on Bermuda Bay and Basic Black. The embellishments are Kaisercraft pearls.

I love this card. The colours, images and textures work so well together. I'm not a huge fan of circles, as though who follow I SPI may know, but this one turned out really well. I was looking for inspiration and when I decided upon this Verve set, I had to use my Spellbinders dies.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment