Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Greetings

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the seventh and final card in my 12x12 paper challenge. This card is all the little scraps that were leftover from my previous card. I used the entire sheet excepts for three teeny, tiny bits.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Hollyhock layered under Stampin' Up Certainly Celery which was stamped with Hero Arts Old Letter Writing in VersaMark. The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells, stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Cream Mosaics.

This was possibly the most challenging card in this series. Trying to figure out how to use up all the little bits took more than a little patience. Once the layers were assembled I thought I needed a little umph so I went looking through my embellishments stash and as soon as I saw these square stickers I knew exactly how to use them. I am pretty pleased with the results and I love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment