Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello again everyone,

I was looking through my blog and it appears that the card I thought I posted on Wednesday night has disappeared. I'm wondering if it has something to do with yesterdays maintenance. Either that or I'm going crazy. No matter, you get a two for one today.

The background paper is of unknown origin. The solid layer is Stampin' Up Pale Plum, textured with Sizzix Retro Circles dry embossing folder and highlighted with Sakura's Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. The image, Stampin' Up Embrace Life, and sentiment, Gina K Block Greetings, are stamped in Nick Bantock Damson Plum on Whisper White and layered on Old Olive.

Like my earlier post, this card is all about the background paper. It is so wonderfully feminine. It is also seriously versatile with tons of different colours that can be built upon. I love this card and don't think it will last all that long in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment