Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another in the single 12x12 paper series that I challenged myself to craft.

The background paper is of unknown origin. The image, Gina K Spring Blooms, is coloured with Tombow markers and stamped on Stampin' Up Whisper White. This focal image is layered on Close To My Heart Hollyhock and Parchment. These layers are repeated for the sentiment, Gina K Framed Greeting. The brads are Keepsake Memories from Multicrafts.
I just love this card. I really had to play with the placement of the sentiment because I didn't want it to appear as just an add-on. I thought it was rather ingenious to use the brad. It took some very careful manoeuvring because, of course, I'd already attached the image to the card.
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment