Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today I'm presenting the last of my nieces birthday cards. I went out of the box for this card and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

The background paper is textured Stampin' Up Dusty Durango. The printed paper is BasicGrey Green At Heart layered on Close To My Heart Smokey Plum which was textured with Couture Creations Entangle dry embossing folder. The image is Gina K Hope Grows, coloured with Tombow markers, stamped on Whisper White and layered on Green At Heart. The sentiment is Gina K Garden Silhouettes. The embellishments are Amuse Creative Candy White Pretty Pearls.

I'm very pleased with this card. This particular niece is very feminine but also bright and colourful. I wouldn't necessarily have chosen the plum and orange to work together put I pulled the palette from the BasicGrey paper and found it really works. I've loved this particular bird stamp from the moment I laid eyes upon it and I am certainly not disappointed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment