Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brightest Best Wishes

Hello everyone,

I've another of my crop cards for you today. This just may be one of the best cards I've ever crafted.

The background paper is Prima Fairy Flora Collection - Garden Party. The butterflies are Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings in Stampin' Up Certainly Celery, which was glittered, and yellow plastic of unknown origin. The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I love this card. The Prima paper is absolutely gorgeous and could give BasicGrey a run for my money. This was a really, really simple card and is actually quite clean though it doesn't look like it. I think this card will stay in my personal stash and be sent to someone very special.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment