Saturday, May 21, 2011

Get Well Buddy

Hello everyone,

Today's card is crafted for one of my colleagues who underwent surgery this past week. I wanted to make him something special without going 'over-the-top'.


The background paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black. The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love stamped in VersaMark Black VersaFine on a piece of Whisper White that was stamped with Gina K Timeless Textures and layered on Basic Black and Mellow Moss. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories.

I can't believe I've another 12x12 sheet of paper that has no markings of origin. I've had this sheet of paper for ages and have kind of been hoarding it. I love the blocks of colour but didn't realize how challenging it would be to work with however that may just be because I wanted to keep this card really understated. None-the-less I love this card and think it is the perfect card for a male colleague.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: