Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

A colleague asked me to craft a birthday card for her mother. She wanted purple and bling - too easy.


The background paper is Close To My Heart Petal. The patterned paper is BasicGrey Kioshi layered on Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant. The sentiment is Denami Upright Happy Birthday stamped in black Versafine. The embellishments are Kaisercraft pearls.

I love this card. I have only a few sheets of the Kioshi paper which inspire me each time I look at them. The paper just screams for the pearls. I probably could have done some colouring with my Sakura pen but I'm really trying to restrain myself. I think my colleague will love this card and frankly, I think it's perfect for mother.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment: