Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

This is the sixth card in my paper challenge. I'm moving towards finding interesting ways to use leftover pieces.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant textured with Couture Creations Royalty dry embossing folder. The vertical strips are of unknown origin. The sentiment is Penny Black Happy, Happy stamped on Whisper White and layered on Certainly Celery and Close To My Heart Hollyhock. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories and Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I love this card. It was a challenge to get the patterned paper somewhat even but I persisted. The layering scraps were also scraps from my previous cards. I love the embellishments this time around. It was the first time I mixed two different brands and I think it is very impactful.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment