Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello everyone,

This is the fifth card in my 12x12 paper challenge. It didn't even make it into my stash.

The background paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery. The sentiment, Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings, is stamped on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy and layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Certainly Celery. The border of the Certainly Celery layer was punched with Martha Stewart's String Lace punch. The embellishments are Crafts from the Dollarstore.

This has to be one of my favourites in this series. It gave me the opportunity to play with the Martha Stewart Punch Around The Corner set that I've had for ages but haven't really explored all its possibilities. I'm also really impressed with the Dollarstore embellishments which worked wonderfully. I'm pretty sure this card's recipient will love it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment