Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Mother's Day

Hello everyone,

I was so inspired by yesterday's vintage Mother's Day card that I crafted another.

The papers on this card include BasicGrey Ambrosia and Stampin' Up Ruby Red and Early Espresso. The textured layers were achieved with Crafts Concepts Venus embossing folder. The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays. The embellishments are White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I really love this card. The brown and red work so well together. Is there nothing that doesn't work with BasicGrey paper. This is the first time I've used Liquid Pearls and I found it was OK. I was expecting it to be like Stickles but found it a lot runnier so it was much harder to control. The effect is still quite lovely though.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment