Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother

Hello everyone,

I just love getting new stamps! Gina K. delivered today and so inspired this Mother's Day card.


The background paper is Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette textured with Couture Creations Entangle dry embossing folder. The remaining layers are BasicGrey Bittersweet and Stampin' Up Soft Suede and Whisper White. The image is Gina K Branching Out and the sentiment is Spring Blooms. The embellishments are Pebbles and Dollar Store.

I really love this card. It is so soft and sweet. I wanted to make a rather girly Mom's card. Pink and brown is a real classic colour combination and the Bittersweet paper just plays that combo beautifully. I resisted the urge to use my Sakura Clear Star pen to add sparkle but wanted to keep a more vintage feeling.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment