Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mom's Card

Happy Mother's Day,

I was 'Cropping for the Cure' all day yesterday and had a really wonderful time. I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped (I never do) but I did make a card for my own mother.

The background paper, of unknown origin, is layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy. The sentiment is Kaisercraft Occasions stamped in Nick Bantock Prussian Blue on Whisper White and layered on Pale Plum and Night of Navy. The ribbon is Michael's Celebrate It, Sheer Creations. The embellishments are Martha Stewart Pastel Mini Pearls.

I love this card. The background paper is so beautiful it makes its own statement and sure makes crafting a card so very easy. There possibilities are endless. I know Mom will love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment