Sunday, May 29, 2011

One Sheet Thank Yous

Hello everyone,

Today's cards were crafted for a girlfriend who needed a whole pile of thank you cards for her son's daycare providers. I have this great animal print paper, which I actually picked up with her son in mind and I figured a one sheet wonder would give the best bang for the buck.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Tall Tales. The remaining paper, also Stampin' Up, is Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White. The sentiments are Annabelle Stamps Sentimental Bluebells, Gina K Tag Lines, Hero Arts Thank You Messages, Hero Arts Small Greetings, Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings, and Stampin' Up Curly Cute. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsake Memories, Oregon Raindrops, Recollections Epoxy Stickers and bits and pieces of unknown origin. The butterflies are Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings which were glittered with Glitter Ritz Micro Fine Glitter. There is also some highlighted with Sakura's Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This was a really fun project. I love using a one sheet wonder template to make a dozen cards really quickly. The only new papers used in this project was the really fun patterned paper and the card bases, everything else is scrap. These are great cards and I know my girlfriend will be thrilled.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! These cards are amazing!! I will definitely be taking photos of these for our little guys scrap book!

    Thank you!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete