Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday In Flight

Hello everyone,

Today's card is yet another in my personal scrap paper challenge. It was a lot of fun to craft! There are many more hidden cards in my scrap bin.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Perfect Plum. The green layer is Stampin' Up Certainly Celery stamped with Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Butterflies heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on more Perfect Plum. The butterflies are Stampin' Up Whisper White paper glittered with Glitter Ritz Cool microfine transparent glitter and cut with Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages. The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories. The layers are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love this card. Purple and green are an awesome colour combination. I also love adding embellishments to the butterflies. It is something I done before and I'm never disappointed with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment