Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blinged Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a colleague who wants to give it to a friend who made her some jewelry for her upcoming wedding. She wasn't completely specific but mentioned orange, white, navy, pearls and crystals. I wasn't sure how I could incorporate all this into one card but I feigned confidence.

The patterned paper is BasicGrey Marrakesh layered on Stampin' Up Night Of Navy. The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped on Whisper White and layered on Night Of Navy. The embellishments are Jolee's Boutique crystals and Martha Stewart White dimensional mini pearls.

This card is all about the bling. I'm eternally grateful to BasicGrey for creating this great sheet of paper which is not only orange, but perfectly suited to bling. I didn't think I would like this colour combination but I think it works really well. I'm confident that my colleague will love and the recipient will 'get it' thanks to the bling.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment