Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brotherly Birthday

Hello everyone,

My brother's birthday is coming up shortly. He lives in New Orleans so I've got to get it mailed well in advance.


The paper is BasicGrey Marrakech. The images are Gina K Follow Your Dreams. The sentiment is Gina K Labelled With Love stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Very vanilla. The embellishments are from Multicrafts.

I love this card! Marrakech is one of my favourite BasciGrey papers. This card uses pieces from my scrap bin. I surely hope I didn't use this same paper for his card last year. The images are just perfect for a New Orleans resident and frankly, I had my brother in mind when I picked up the set. This is a rather simple card but it is colourful and perfectly masculine. My brother will love it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment