Saturday, June 11, 2011

Father's Music

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for the father of a colleague. He is a physician who has a really phenomenal musical streak so I decided to use that as a jumping off point.

The background and patterned paper is Close To My Heart Lagoon which was textured with a Scor-Pal, and Wings. The black layer is Stampin' Up Basic Black textured with Crafts-Too Musical Notes. The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays stamped in River Rock on Very Vanilla and layered on more Wings. The embellishments are Robin's Nest Dew Drops

I love this card but am not really confident it will work for my colleague's father. She's a pretty colourful woman and this is a rather organic card. We'll see. I've had this particular embossing folder for a while and bought it with my similarly musically inclined sister in mind. I can't wait to use it to make her birthday card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment