Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy For You

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a colleague who has moved on to another job. She was wonderful to work with and I hope we'll have another chance in the future.

The paper is all from Stampin' Up - Cottage Wall, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White. The Old Oliver layer is textured with Sizzix Floral Flourish dry embossing folder. The sentiment is Gina K Botanicals. The sticker is Magenta Clearly Corners. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love this card. This is one of my all time favourite colour combinations. I've been in love with Cottage Wall from the moment I first saw it in the Stampin' Up catalogue and ever card I've ever made with it has been a favourite. I even keep the smallest of scraps because I want nothing to go to waste. I'm sure my colleague will love the card and I wish her all the best.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Love that card! Colours are amazing! Luckie

    ReplyDelete