Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rock Star IV

Hello everyone,

Don't fret, you are at the I SPI blog. Today I'm posting card four in the Rock Star series I'm crafting.

The background paper is DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack layered on gold paper of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Basic Black. The image is DCWV Rockstar rub on stickers affixed to Whisper White and layered on Basic Black. The stars are atd Metallics stickers.

This card is all about the skulls. What can I say, this is not any kind of normal card for me but I think it turned out OK. Of the entire rock star series, this is my daughter's favourite. Shiny, gold skulls, who knew?

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm not big on Skulls, but I love this card. Good job Gisele! See you tomorrow! Luckie

    ReplyDelete