Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rock Star V

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the last of the Rock Star series and is my favourite of the series.

The background paper is more of the DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and outlined with black glitter ink. The horizontal strip is more Real Red textured with Sizzix Circle Circus dry embossing plate. The image and sentiment is a DCWV Rockstar rub on sticker affixed to Whisper White.

I think this is my favourite in the series because I just love the black, red and white colour combination. This card isn't too retro nor replete with skulls. As I've said this series is not the norm for me but they sure are fun to craft once in a while and I know my colleague's brother just loves them.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment