Monday, June 27, 2011

Scrappy Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's card not only uses more paper scraps but is a preview of my upcoming Christmas in July projects.

The card base is Recollections Pearlized Gold. The bottom layer is Stampin' Up Brushed Gold textured with Sizzix Retro Circles. The red layers are Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler. The patterned paper is Fancy Pants Christmas Magic - On The Tree. The image is Delta Santa Collage heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The sentiment is Expressions In Ink 4-In-1 Holidays. The embellishments are Pebbles Brown Pearl Candy Dots.

For a cards crafted completely of leftovers, this one turned out really well. The card elements seem really vintage but the layout is totally modern. I love how this works. The image is one I found through a card class last year. I fell in love with it even though it is not my usual style. It embosses fantastically so I'd expect to see it often.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment