Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sorry For Your Loss

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague. She admired the poppy stamp on another card but wanted something a little more feminine.

The card base is from Recollections. The printed paper is BasicGrey Lemonade layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler. The image is Stampendous Poppy Stems, stamped in Soft Suede and clear heat embossed on Very Vanilla. It was coloured with Stampin' Up watercolour crayons. The image is layered on Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive. The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

I really like this card. It took me a while to get a layout I could live with but once I found this one, I was very pleased. Colouring is always a huge challenge for me but somehow I can make things look decent with watercolour crayons - they must be more forgiving.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment